Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Electronic Recycling POLICIES
It is also our mission to accomplish our business objectives while striving for an injury-free workplace, minimizing pollution, and providing quality products to our customers using these electronic recycling policies.
• Comply with all EH&S legal requirements, Customer and product requirements, and industry guidelines
• Continually improve our Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety program
• Prevention of workplace injuries
• Prevention of pollution – Currently 98% Landfill Free
• Customer Satisfaction – Top rating 5 star on Google reviews
• Achieve zero landfill contribution
• Greater monthly reuse sales year over year
Technology Recyclers is R2 certified, an exacting standard that includes an intensive audit to determine that every step of our recycling process conforms to industry standards.
But we didn’t stop there. We are also HIPAA, FERPA, EH&S, and DoD compliant, continually setting the bar higher for ourselves in our effort to serve you in the most effective, professional way. Our exacting standards of professionalism will give you peace of mind, knowing that your electronic recycling needs are in the right hands.
Technology Recyclers operates in conjunction with the excellent policies advocated by the Indiana Recycling Coalition. These policies include banning yard waste from Indiana landfills, as well as advocating the proper management of waste sites and the recycling of electronics and other harmful materials. Through the years, the Indiana Recycling Coalition has helped pass laws and bans that help the state of Indiana remain environmentally safe and sustainable. We have been pleased to work with these guidelines and laws through the years to provide you with the cleanest, best recycling service available.